Thursday, August 24, 2017

More NEW Peachy Keen Stamps cuteness! And a LIVE reminder


Hello! I have 2 more cards to share today made with products from the new August 2017 release from Peachy Keen Stamps. I used the Happy Dogs set for the adorable puppy, and her wings and antenna are from the Hello Butterfly Gourd Costume set. I colored her with my Copics. 


I used the August 2017 set for the puppy, bat ears, and wings. I colored everything with my Copics and fussy cut them out. The greeting was created using words from the August 2017 set. 

Now, are these not the cutest dog stamps you've ever seen in your life??? EEK! 

What are you still doing here? Go shop! ;) 

OH! Heads up...I'll be LIVE on Periscope tomorrow night at around 8:30 EST. Click HERE to find my channel {watch all my previous broadcasts}...or get the FREE app in your phone's app store. Click HERE for iPhone and HERE for android. I hope you'll get a free account so you can chat with me while I make a card! :) 

♥ Nikki ♥ 

The new August Release is now available for purchase at Peachy Keen Stamps! This month’s release is full of images to get the fall season off to a very cute start. Puppies, gourds, sloths, butterflies, raccoons, and even a little guy in a waffle costume! The sets all mix and match to create adorable projects.
 
Did you know that we’ve brought back our Stamp Club Of The Month? Click HERE to find out all about how to subscribe to get stamps delivered to your door each month! 

-We have 15% off on the website! {Stamp Club sets not included}
-.99 cent shipping to USA!






1 comment:

  1. Your cards are wonderful and I can not wait to watch you periscope tonight!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!