Sunday, September 25, 2016

NEW Peachy Keen Stamps Release


Hello! It's time for a NEW PeachyKeenStamps release! Get ready for CUTENESS! This adorable bat is from the NEW Halloween Digi set. If your purchase the Digi set, you get the SVG's for FREE! The adorable face is from the NEW Pumpkin Face Assortment. These faces are so cute, I basically can't even. ;) The greeting is from the Halloween Digi set as well. I colored the bat and the background with my Copic markers. I added texture to the background with a paper towel and Copic blender solution. And here's another version of this card...


I used the same stuff for this card with the exception of the background. I used a Clouds Stencil from Want2Scrap. I used wilted violet distress ink and an ink blending tool. I used the wilted violet distress markers to also outline through the stencil. I spritzed on water for a splotchy look. 


For this card I used the adorable pumpkins from the Halloween Digi set and the Pumpkin Face Assortment. SOOOOO CUTE! :) The greeting is also in the Halloween Digi set. 

Pop over to PeachyKeenStamps and get your SHOP on! :) OH...there is 15cent shipping!!! What?!

♥ Nikki ♥ 







No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!