Wednesday, June 1, 2016

MCT What A Treat Wednesday


Hello! It's What A Treat Wednesday at MyCreativeTime. My "treat" is a little mix of sequins to send to a fellow sequin loving buddy. :) I used the Stitched Square Dies to make the fold over topper part. I used the You Are My Sunshine set for the sun and cloud. And here is the back...


I used the Build A Sunray set for the greeting on the back. I'd say a pack of sequins will definitely bring some sunshine! :) 

I hope you have a sunshiney day! Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more. 

♥ Nikki ♥

7 comments:

  1. Very cute, Nikki, a fellow crafter is going to love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Nikki, a fellow crafter is going to love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWW How cute and sweet is your cutie patootie Sequin Treat Bag...your little sunshine is adorable...as are the sweet sentiments you chose too...great clever & creative ideas using Miss Emma's goodies. Your crafty buddy is going to Love it!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable! Any crafty friend would love receiving this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to make a gift topper...I like the sentiment on the back. Very cute!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a GREAT idea Nikki!!
    Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! What a fun idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!