Thursday, January 28, 2016

MCT Do Over Thursday


Hello! Today is "Do Over Thursday" at MyCreativeTime. For my card today I made a different version of  this card...


Deets on this card are HERE. For my new version I again used the Party Hat Dies. I used the Bunch Of Fun Circles Dies and the Starburst Circles Dies to make my little shaker. I used the numbers from the Sitched 4x6 Journal Dies. I also used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies. I again did my watercoloring with distress inks. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more "do overs". :)

♥ Nikki ♥


4 comments:

  1. Well I do feel a party coming on with your 2 cutie patootie party hats. Love both of your cards and how clever and creative to create your do over with the Celebratory as this could be for a birthday or anniversary...Love....LOVE it. Great water coloring too. you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the watercolor stripes on the party hat! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE both cards Nikki!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the stripe on the hat...wonderful shaker card! The Distress Inks are great for water coloring. Happy 50th to someone!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!