Saturday, November 21, 2015

Merry Christmas


Hello! I was SUPER INSPIRED by the fantabulous Kelly Latevola's card in the Holiday Style class at OnlineCardClasses yesterday. She used greens for her card, but I decided to rainbowify it! Yay, RAINBOW! :) I used the Family And Friends set by Hero Arts for my trees. I used a rainbow of distress inks as well. I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies by MyCreativeTime for middle layer...and the greeting is from the Holiday Tags Stamp And Die set by MyCreativeTime

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! 

♥ Nikki ♥


6 comments:

  1. I can see where you used heat embossing for sure but not sure how you got the tone on tone in the color areas. The scribbly tree was a good choice for this and I like the vellum. Beautiful card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SERIOUSLY?!? Girl this ROCKS!!! What an AMAZING rainbow card! You know I absolutely LOVE it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the card class inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. This is just such an eye catcher!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki ~ OMG this is just the happiest Christmas card EVER! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card. I'm inspired to sign up for classes.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!