Sunday, November 22, 2015

G'day Xander


Hello! I made this card for the Card Shower that Jennifer McGuire is doing for 2 children battling cancer. This card is for a little guy called Xander. That adorable image was illustrated by Collin Chan, the creator of the Periscope Art Challenge. You can get the image by emailing them on the homepage of the Periscope Art Challenge site. I colored this guy, who just happens to be named Lord Felix Dundee, with my Copics. Isn't he cute?! A croc wearing crocs! 

I hope you'll consider making a card for Jennifer's Card Shower. I also hope you're having a wonderful day. 

♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. If you haven't jumped on the Periscope train, you should hop aboard! It's super fun, and the app is FREE! :) I love "hanging out" with fellow artsy types! BTW I have the app on my iPad because I like to watch on a bigger screen. :)



3 comments:

  1. So super cute!! Thanks for letting me know about how to get this cute image!! I'm sure this card will put a smile on his face when he sees it!! Such a wonderful act of kindness with your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your dots on the dragon...lookin' good my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!