Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Tag it Tuesday

Hello! It's Tag It Tuesday at MyCreativeTime. As usual I've put my tag on a card. ;) I used a tag from the Tag Die Layers set. I stamped it with the Build A Scripty & Watercolor Background set. I used the stars from the adorable new Thanks For The Lift set to make the background. I stamped the Enjoy The Little Things greeting on a vellum star cut from the new Stitched Star Dies. I stamped that again on white cardstock and cut out and popped up the little banner. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations. 

FREEBIE AND SALE ALERT.... Emma is giving the Enjoy The Little Things stamp away for FREE with every order placed this week! Awesome, eh?! Special ends Friday April 24 @ midnight PST. Happy shopping! Go HERE to start shopping. ;) OH and use code APRIL2015 to save 15% on your order too! Woot!

♥ Nikki ♥

5 comments:

  1. WOW & OMG!! What a Gorgeous Tag!! OMG Miss Nikki you sure did one outstanding stamping job....I'm impressed definitely took lots of creative time but OMG the look is amazing. You totally outdid yourself using all of Miss Emma's goodies. Love your Vellum star and your silver embossed sentiment You so rocked today's challenge. WOW!!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful tag, love the sentiment across the star, I forgot to order my background set, oops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, love the extra dimension with the banner. Awesome tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love it! You tag is wonderful!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the airy randomness of your background stars and how they look with the watercolor stripes...beautiful design idea. I love how the vellum lets the pretty colors through and how the embossed sentiment looks on it. Wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!