Friday, April 24, 2015

Happy Birthday Monsters

Hiya! I made a card to play along with the Lawnscaping Challenge. This challenge has the above sketch to follow...Here's my card...
I'm still practicing/getting the hang of using my Copics, so I just had fun playing with the adorable Monster Mash stamp set by Lawn Fawn. The balloons are from the Year Four set by Lawn Fawn. The greeting is from the Chocolate Greetings set by MyCreativeTime. The patterned papers are from the Take Note 6x6 pad by Doodlebug. OH, but the yellow patterned paper is from the Hip Hip Hooray 6x6 pad by Doodlebug

  I hope you have a happy weekend!!!

♥ Nikki ♥

6 comments:

  1. Happy weekend to you! These little guys are too cute! Love the glossy balloons.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and I think your Copic work is awesome! Good luck with your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! I love the monsters, and the tones color blocks are awesome! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, this is so cute! Your coloring is great and I really like the googly eyes on the monster! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so adorable! LOVE the googly eyes on that tall monster!! ha! such a happy card!!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!