Friday, March 27, 2015

You make my heart sing

Hello! Happy Friday to you! I spent some time this afternoon coloring these sweet images from the adorable Sweetie Pie Peepers set by PeachyKeenStamps. I first stamped the little girl, and then stamped her again on masking paper. I covered her up, and stamped the Mama over her. This way it looks like Mama is snuggling her. :) When you want and image to be in front when masking, you stamp it first. The way I remember is Front First. :) Anyhoo, I colored them with Prismacolor colored pencils. I added a soft wash of color for the scene with distress ink and water. The greeting is from the Tweet Me set by MyCreativeTime

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

♥ Nikki ♥

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! Snuggling birdies...how cute is that? Nice explanation on masking and tip. Fabulous job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki ~ Seriously ADORABLE!! LOVE how you mask~ you have so much more patience than me! I need to be a lady bug on your wall when you craft! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!