Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Congratulations

Hello! I made this card to play along in the MyFavoriteThings Color Challenge. Here it is...
My brother and his family recently got a new puppy. They named him Jax. I think it's so cool that you can add a name to the bone on the doghouse from the You Make My Tail Wag set from MyFavoriteThings. Anyhoo, I colored all my elements with Prismacolor colored pencils. That sweet doggy actually has his leg lifted up {about to do his business} LOL. But I altered my stamped image by cutting that lifted leg off, and sticking it behind the front leg. :) I added glossy accents to his nose, and to the bone on the doghouse. I inked my scene with distress inks. I promise my colors are really the challenge colors. Cruddy photo. ;) 

I hope my bro and his family like this card to welcome their new puppy. :)

♥ Nikki ♥



2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! Your brother will get a kick out of it. Love the name on the house and fun colors.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki ~ Oh this is just too ADORABLE!! LOVE what you did with the lifted leg! LOL!! Coloring is PERFECTO too! CONGRATS to you brother and his family ~ Mr. Jax will be in good hands!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!