Thursday, February 5, 2015

Eye think you're neat

Hello! I'm playing along with the current Lawnscaping Challenge. The theme is Clean And Simple this time. I decided to break in my Monster Mash set for a Valentine's day card...
I made the background with distress inks and water. I stamped the cutie monster's from the Monster Mash set by Lawn Fawn and colored them with my Prismacolor colored pencils. 
The greeting is also from the Monster Mash set by Lawn Fawn. I finished it off with some sequins. Oh, I should mention that this is a little card. Just 3.5 x 3.5 inches. I like little Valentine's. :)

♥ Nikki ♥



6 comments:

  1. Eye love the pun! Adorable card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness - adorable!! i LOVE that pop of the reds and pinks! those little girly monsters are SO cute!!! absolutely lovely card! thank you so much for playing along this week with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki! This card is awesome, as always! I love the clean and simple layout, and those monsters are my favorite! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, beautiful card! I really like the layout and the background that you created! It's a perfect card for Valentine's Day! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!