Saturday, December 13, 2014

Warm Winter Wishes, Addie

Hello. There is a little girl named Addie, who is likely celebrating her last Christmas. Her family thought it would be nice for her to get a lifetime of Christmas cards. You can read about her story HERE, and like her Facebook page HERE. I encourage you to make her a card. :) 
For my card for her, I've used my brand new Cricut Explore to cut the adorable Faceless Penguins Peachy Pieces SVG from PeachyKeenStamps. You get 2 cutie pie penguins in the set. I gave miss penguin her sweet face with the Happy Penguin Couples 1 1/8 set from PeachyKeenStamps.
I used the Cableknit Background from PeachyKeenStamps on her hat. I inked the hat with bubble gum Hero Arts shadow ink, and then stamped the background with the same ink. I used passion flower Hero Arts shadow ink for the purple bits. I added wink of stella to the purple bits as well. The greeting is from the Holiday Sentiments set by PeachyKeenStamps. And I made her name with the Alpha Pack set from MyCreativeTime. Miss penguin is on a WOBBLE so she wiggles. :)

♥ Nikki ♥



7 comments:

  1. So very cute! I also worked on a card for Addie today and wished for an Explore as I cut and re-cut the same stubborn Disney characters over and over on my Expression. Very frustrating but all very worth it. I didn't have her FB page so thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's darling, Nikki! She will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW Miss Nikki what a super adorable card. Honey little Addie will so love it!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and Addie is going to love it!! I saw this mentioned on another blog and showed my daughter Phoebe. She has started making cards to send to her too and we saw a photo yesterday of Addie sleeping on a huge pile of cards and envelopes. So good to see people thinking of others!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Gosh! This is just Precious!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! Those eyes melt my heart!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!