Thursday, November 27, 2014

Sending Eskimo Kisses...

Hello! I hope this evening finds you well, and hopefully out of your turkey coma. ;) For this card, I started by stamping the Cloudy Day background from PeachyKeenStamps with Soft Granite Hero Arts shadow ink. I cut some white cardstock with the Fun Stitched Edges dies by MyCreativeTime to make my snow. I stamped the Igloo from PeachyKeenStamps. Colored it with my Prismacolor pencils, and added some wink of stella for sparkle. I fussy cut it out, but there is a Igloo Die to make it easier. 
I stamped one of the adorable penguins from the Faceless Penguins set by PeachyKeenStamps with Charcoal Hero Arts shadow ink. This set comes with 2 faces, but I chose a face from the Happy Penguin Couples Face Assortment. I colored in the sweet penguin with my Prismacolor pencils. To finish, I added the greeting that is included in the adorable Igloo set from PeachyKeenStamps

OH...guess what?! I caved an ordered a Cricut Explore today! :) Click HERE for the deal at Walmart online, no trampling necessary. :) 

Also, you'll want to be sure to check out the SALES at PeachyKeenStamps and MyCreativeTime!

Happy Thanksgiving...and happy shopping! 

♥ Nikki ♥


6 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. I love the penguin.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did an awesome job coloring with your prismacolors!!! Wonderful card; love the colors you used too; all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE...this is adorable...and the no trampling...hee hee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super job with the pencils...no pencil marks! Your card is adorable. I hope your Cricut works out well for you.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki ~ BEAUTIFUL coloring!! LOVE that little guy and his home! Oh the sparkle too! CUUUTE!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!