Tuesday, October 14, 2014

MCT Tag It Tuesday

Hello! It's Tag It Tuesday at MyCreativeTime. Today we have the above photo and color combo for inspiration. As usual, I've put my tag on a card. :) Here it is...
Bright enough for ya? :) I started by making my background. I made it by stamping the grid pattern from the Get Schooled set with soft granite shadow ink. I stamped over that with the trio of stars from the Trick Or Treat set using lime green shadow ink. I stamped "Ride it and Fly it" repeatedly with lime green and neon orange Hero Arts inks. I then used the Stitched Round Tab, Arrow, And Tag Die to cut it out.
I stamped the "if the broom fits" from the Trick Or Treat set with charcoal shadow ink. I used the circle from the Bunch Of Fun Circles Dies. The neon orange strip is a tag cut in half from the Tag Layers dies {inked with neon orange ink}. And the broom is from the Wicked Fun Dies. To finish it off, I added wink of stella to the broom...and of course, some sequins. :)

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations. 

♥ Nikki ♥




7 comments:

  1. Such a fun card. I love the lime green broom!
    mickeydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Nikki you sure did one outstanding clever and creative stamping job OMG I am in awe of what you created with them and the colors and totally wicked awesome you really did super and Faboolous things with Miss Emma's Goodies. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, love the bright colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors. You did a fantastic job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki ~ as usually you put a tag on a fabulous creation!!!!! Love the fun colors, the products and the design! Amazing sweet Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bright neon background!!! Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag on a card. I like the background stamping. Fabulous job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!