Friday, October 3, 2014

Hello

Hiya bloggy buddies! :) Today I played with the ridiculously adorable Into The Woods set by Lawn Fawn. I wanted that cute little fox to really stand out, so I kept the card mostly white. I paper pieced the little fox with patterned paper from the Friendly Forest collection from Doodlebug. 
Eek! Little foxy is just too cute! :) I added some sequins, and called it finished. :)

I hope you have a FABULOUS weekend!

OH, just btw, tomorrow is World Card Making Day! :)

♥ Nikki ♥


3 comments:

  1. Little foxy is adorable! Great job paper piecing him.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki ~ Oh TOTALLY ADORABLE!! LOVE how clean this card is & PPP strikes AGAIN!! PERFECTLY done!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!