Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thrifty Thursday with a sketch

Hello! It's time for another Thrifty Thursday at MyCreativeTime. This time we have the above sketch to follow. I made 2 very simple cards based on the sketch. Here is my first one...
For this card I stamped the little bulbs from the You're Brilliant  set inside of my cut out window. 
The greeting is also from the You're Brilliant set. And for my other card, I flipped the sketch on the side....
For this one I also used the You're Brilliant set for the bulb and the greeting. 
And those are my cards for today!

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations! 

♥ Nikki ♥




9 comments:

  1. Your card looks AWESOME as always Nikki, LOVE IT!!! Have a GREAT day my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Nikki!! Both of your cards are AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW NIKKI super creative for both card love...love....love. It is amazing at how different the two cards look just doing the flip of it all you are such always so clever and creative and come up with the bestest ideas ever. girl your creativity so ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both your cards ~ awesome job! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The same yet so different...love your ideas! I like how your circle cuts into the strip and the sequins sprinkled about. Fabulous cards.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki ~ Well I LOVE both of these and how your flipped the sketch! Used sort of the same items but yet not to make TOTALLY different cards. Gosh does that make any sense??? Anyhoo I LOVE them both!! Plus the papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your lightbulb cards are so cute!!! Love the cluster of bulbs on the first one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute cards these are!! I love them both!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!