Monday, April 7, 2014

Scooting By To Say Hi

I'm happy to say that my other scooter card I made for my first Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge was a "Featured Player"! I didn't win, but that's pretty rad! :) So here is another card I made with the oh so adorable Spiffy Scooters set by Paper Smooches. I'm entering this into the current Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge. I paper pieced it with my fave Simple Stories Vintage Bliss papers. 
The greeting is also from the Spiffy Scooters set by Paper Smooches. LOVE these scooters! :)


♥ Nikki ♥



4 comments:

  1. Adorable, love the paper piecing...especially the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the plaid and great job on the paper piecing. Sweet card! Congratulations on being "Featured player".
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this scooter, and your paper piecing is super cute!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOOVE this card--- it's perfect for anyone! LOVE the plaid paper, colors, and that scooter image;) THANKS so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge;)

    Hope you play along with us this week for our Picture Perfect challenge <3

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!