Saturday, March 22, 2014

What's Kickin' Chicken???

Hi! Can you even stand how adorable this chicken is??!! Gotta LOVE PeachyKeenStamps! :) I stamped and paper pieced this cutie using the Faceless Chickens set from PeachyKeenStamps. That sweet face is from the Chickie Faces 1 1/8 set. The yellow patterned paper on the chickens body is from the Lets Polka 6x6 pad by Lawn Fawn...the rest of the patterned paper is from the Summer Fresh collection by Simple Stories. 
I white heat embossed the greeting which is also from the Faceless Chickens set by PeachyKeenStamps. EEK! I ♥ these chickens! 

Have a happy day!

♥ Nikki ♥


5 comments:

  1. Soooo Adorable! Love your paper combo, really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great papers...I like the flower and plaid mix. I can hardly stand how cute your chicken is...love those sweet eyes. Super adorable!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn adorable, love the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ADORABLE!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!