Thursday, March 20, 2014

Aw Shucks!

I'm back! LOL! I made another card using the technique I described in the post below. This time I used the Stitched 3x4 Die from MyCreativeTime to emboss with a polka dot folder. It embosses the stitching too! Cool, huh?! :) The sweet corn guy is from the Faceless Corn set by PeachyKeenStamps. The face is from the Kawaii Face Assortment also by PeachyKeenStamps
I used the Vintage Label Dies to cut my greeting strip. I stamped the greeting from the Faceless Corn set by PeachyKeenStamps. So cute! :)

 ♥ Nikki ♥

9 comments:

  1. Darling card and clever pun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the two dot sizes for the corn husks...great paper piecing and of course it is cute...it's Peachy ;) That is one very cool embossing folder and I like all of the clean white space. Sweet card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! I can't get mine to work. surprise! LOL Yours is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah shucks, I want that stamp set. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super CUTE Nikki!!!!! Love the technique you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Such a fun card Nikki! Thanks for Linking It Up at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!