Friday, September 6, 2013

PeachyKeen Release Party Challenges

Well, crud! My internet went down last night, so I missed the party. BOO! However, there's still lots of time to play in the challenges. :) Here is my card for Challenge #2  which is to create any project with a PeachyKeen Face and a die cut. My die cut on this card is the circle I used for the shaker window. ;) I stamped the coffee cups from the new September 2013 set a bunch to create a background. 
I stamped the big coffee cup and cute face from the September 2013 set and put it inside the window. I filled it up with some sequins, and voila, a shaker card. :) 

Pop over to the PeachyKeen Connection to join in on the Release Party fun!!!

♥ Nikki ♥







4 comments:

  1. Love the coffee shaker! Great card. Missed you at the party. Boo, bad internet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just TOO CUTE Nikki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome background and cute shaker card. Sorry about the net but glad you have it back again.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute! love the shaker and made pp!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!