Saturday, July 6, 2013

Peachy Keen Release Party Challenges.

Hello! I hope this card didn't blind you. ;) Challenge #1 is to make a Christmas card using non traditional colors. I think neon counts as non traditional! HA! I used regular ol' highlighters to color these adorbs penguins from the new July 2013 set from PeachyKeenStamps. I ♥ them! The color on this kinda freaked my camera out, looks better in real life. promise! 
That sweet greeting is also from the new July 2013 set from PeachyKeenStamps. Challenge #2 is to create a card with a vacation theme. Well I guess I was thinking summer...and that made me think of ice cream...Anyhoo, here's my card.
This ADORABLE double scoop of ice cream cone is from the new set called Yummies. I stamped them a bunch of time so I could paper piece with my current favorite... Vintage Bliss by Simple Stories. And those faces? Those gloriously cute faces??? They are from the new July 2013 set. I love the simplicity of them, makes them show up very well on busier patterned papers. Score! 
That greeting is from the new July 2013 set. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I love this release!!! Ok...you wanna see another card made with the oh so cute set called Yummies???? Here it is...
See these "trees"? Well, they're actually gumdrops...that were just screaming to be transformed. :) They're from the must have Yummies set. SO CUTE! 

Those ridiculously adorable faces are from the new July 2013 set. Did I mention that I ♥ this release??? ;)

Scoot your bootie over to the Peachy Keen Connection to play along with us!!!

And don't forget to get your Peachy SALE on!!! :) 





6 comments:

  1. Too cute, love the trees and the ice cream...and who wouldn't love the neon penguins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My! The neon looks super! The penguins are adorable and the faces are so sweet and simple. The gumdrops look wonderful as trees...too cute. Great cards! No sequins??
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very cute, Nikki! Of course, your Mom would say that! Have a wonderful Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job on all of them they are all super cute !!!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the cards are just so cute!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!