Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Thinking Of You

Hello! Happy Tuesday to you. :) Today I had some fun with the Faceless Flowers 12 Pointed Petal set from PeachyKeenStamps. This set is retiring, and is only $8.97! Score! :) I stamped the flowers with Pale Tomato, Butter Bar, and Orange Soda Hero Arts Shadow Inks. I stamped some on their own, and some I layered to get different looks. FUN! :)
I filled in some of the blank spots with the little dots from the Bloom Where You Are Planted set from MyCreativeTime. The greeting is from the Great Big Greetings set from MarketStreetStamps. And to finish it off, I added some...wait for it...SEQUINS!!! :)

♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. Lots of good t.v. tonight...including the first episode of So You Think You Can Dance! YAY! 

5 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the stamped background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the sequins :D Great stamped background! Great job and Happy Dancing :D
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure do enjoy your cards, Nikki! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty card!! Love the colors and the sequins

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!