Saturday, March 16, 2013

Rainbow Hello

Hello there bloggy buddies! :) I decided to play with Hero Arts goodies today so I can enter their contest this month. I started by stamping the Zig Zag Background in black. Then I stamped the Hello greetings from the Hooray set in Hero Arts Shadow Inks. I used Pale Tomato, Orange Soda, Butter Bar, Green Hills, and Tide Pool. 
I wanted to pull those colors to the bottom, so I created a strip of diagonal stripes. I used the flag pole from the Hooray set to stamp the stripes. I added some gems and called her done. :)

I hope you're having a fabulous day!

♥ Nikki ♥  


4 comments:

  1. Love the chevron and the different colours of "hello".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I like the added gems too --C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki ~ this is soooo COOL! I LOVE the hint of rainbow colors with the black and white! The little gems add that PERFECT touch too!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!