Monday, November 5, 2012

PeachyKeen Release!

Hello! This is a card for Challenge 2 of our challenges for release week for PeachyKeenStamps! Be sure to pop over to the NING SITE to play along with us! I stamped the adorable snowman from the new Skatin' By set a few times so I could paper piece him. Speaking of the papers, aren't they cute?! They're from the new Peachy Picks Kit. I love love love that kit! OH and for a sparkly twist, I painted my snowman with glitter paint. {looks like Peachy Keen is out of stock of it, sorry}
The label shape and the sentiment are from the Happy Snowman With Label set from PeachyKeenStamps. Such a super great set! Ok...here's the amazing sale info again! 


Happy shopping! :)



6 comments:

  1. Nikki ~ Okay this is CUTe too!! I LOVe all the paper piecing you did to get him to look so ADORBS!!! I need this set too! Yikes this is not good for my credit card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is really super cute I love how you put all the detail into it really cute thanks for sharing
    Hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card. Great job!

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    http://barbsmithdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some people just have the knack and you girl have it! Fabulous card.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin' Up Ind Demo
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!